Saturday, September 7, 2013



Hey friends(:
I just looked at my reassignment(: 
I just can't handle how excited I am for this. 
It was like a second mission call except for this time I didn't want to open it. 
But as soon as I looked and as soon as I saw it, I knew that this is where I'm supposed to go before Brazil. 
So here is what you all are waiting for: 
I have been reassigned to labor in the New York Rochester Mission until my visa comes(: 
I can't stop smiling. 
I'll be leaving the MTC on Monday morning at 3:35 am to catch my 8:25 am flight. 
I can't wait to finally go out into the world and serve the God I love. 
This is my time and it's finally here. 
I am a missionary. 
And I know this church is true. 
With love to you all, 
-Sister Damstedt ~Now a member of the New York Rochester Mission ~(: 
(: 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We have some friends there and I just told them to keep an eye out for you. =)

    ReplyDelete