Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A LONG WEEK

This week has felt quite long.
We'll go with I've been sick and not been able to do much of anything. On that account, my email will not be very long. I don't have any stories or any pictures. I'm just kind of truggin' through right now.
But I know that God is with me. He has a plan for me and for every one of His children. The trick is figuring out this plan and aligning our will with His. Sometimes all we can do is trust in Him and His will and His timing. And regardless of how we feel or what we think, His love is ALWAYS there for us to hold onto. And what a blessing that is. Even when everything else seems impossible and wrong, God loves us. He always has and always will. I take great comfort in that.
Best wishes to all of you.
-Sister Damstedt

No comments:

Post a Comment