Monday, October 14, 2013

VISA: Here I come Brazil!




Well this is the email that I'm sure everyone was thinking would never come, because I sure didn't think I'd ever be sending it. But I'm pleased to announce that my visa has come and I will be going to Brazil next Monday! Yay! I will finally be able to use all that Portuguese! It's going to be a fun and exciting new part of my mission and I'm overjoyed that I will be going. But man-oh-man does it feel crumby to know I have to say goodbye to EVERYONE. I don't like that part. But so it goes... 
Anyway... This week was grand. Lots of fun things happened. I went on exchanges and had ice cream and went to Niagra Falls and ate pizza and taught the gospel. I can't really ask for a better week. I'm excited for this week as well because I finally feel like we have a full busy week! And that makes me happy. I hate having time that I don't know what to do with. AND on Wednesday I get to go to the temple! Oh I'm overjoyed. The Palmyra temple looks really similar to the one we have in the Tri-cities. And man are we so blessed to have one so close. Go as often as you can because we are SO BLESSED. It's a beautiful place to be and I'm super excited to go this week. 
I don't really have much to say about the week other than that my visa came. I can't decide if I believe them yet or not.. but apparently it actually did come. After basically 10 months, IT CAME! (: The Falls! I would sure say this is a cool place to go. If you ever have the chance, I recommend it. But go to the Canada side, everyone says it's much better over there. I wouldn't know... but rumor has it. Either way it's pretty much the coolest.   So I got myself a sweater... just in time to leave ha, naturally. But I also influenced my companion for the better and got her in on the ways that sweaters make life better. And of course nothing is better than cookies in a sweater. That was a great day! 

Well I hope everyone is doing alright. Things are great up here in New York, but not for long! Hope everyone has a marvelous week! 



1 comment: